I'm 27 on the 27th.
Right now, I just hear the tram passing by and having just read a bday email wish from my best friend from Boston.
The tendency is always, "what do you want on your birthday?"
I take a more appreciative approach by being thankful to things around me and the people that matter. So now, just thinking of the people who has been with me through the smiles n frowns.
What can I say...I'm 27 and I'm still same ol' Sw.
Yeah, still no wrinkle but still up for some good ol' mingle.
Right now, I just hear the tram passing by and having just read a bday email wish from my best friend from Boston.
The tendency is always, "what do you want on your birthday?"
I take a more appreciative approach by being thankful to things around me and the people that matter. So now, just thinking of the people who has been with me through the smiles n frowns.
What can I say...I'm 27 and I'm still same ol' Sw.
Yeah, still no wrinkle but still up for some good ol' mingle.

Happy Birthday Riz! 27 years old on 27th of March 2007! Very special indeed.
thanks! :) and who might this be?
Aiseh, this be in late.
Happy 27th bro! May this year be a good one. :)
never too late from a brother :) you are dearly remembered and hope all is well with ya!
heya! hapPy beLatEd birthDaY! sorry this is late but better late than never. Good to hear Melbourne is doing you good. =)
no worries :) catch up when m back, will update you on glorious melb :p